Search our properties
Search our properties
- Historic Centre of Florence
- San Lorenzo District (9)
- Sant.ssima Annunziata District (8)
- Chianti/Greve/Florence outskirt/Siena
- Greve in Chianti (1)
Transfers, Private Tours & Cooking Classes
Along with the rental of apartments and villas, we offer a range of tourist services to our guests. We have been working with these operators for many years, and regularly join their activities ourselves to ensure they continue to offer the service and experiences we expect for our guests. These services include:
All our private tours and private transfers are aboard a comfortable Opel Vivaro van.
Daily tours & sightseeing excursions
Beppe, our charming and knowlegeable private driver, will be pleased to share Tuscany with you. A range of small-group and private excursions are on offer each day, including:
1) Chianti Tour, stopping in San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, and Siena, visiting and having lunch in a winery (lunch and visit of the winery not included). 360 euros
Pick up alle 09:00
Stop at Siena (about 2 hours and 15 min)
Stop at Monteriggioni (about 40 min.)
stop alla winery Torciano ( euro 25,00 per person per il wine tasting a il light lunch if you are interesting )
Than at San Gimignano (1 ora e 15 min.)
Back around 17/18.00
2) Another Chianti Tour, stopping in Montalcino, Sant'Antimo, Montepulciano e Pienza, always visiting a winery (lunch and visit of the winery not included). 390 euros.
3) Visit to Prato- Lucca - Pisa 330 euros (lunch is not included)
Pick up at 09:00am
Stop a Prato. With Beppe you walk up to the Cathedral, the Duomo, while he talks and explain few historical descriptions, particularly talking about how the city of Prato developed
Legend/History of Marco datini, the Sacra Cintola and the fresco of di Filippo Lippi...having also a nice stop at the cafè just watching the fountain "Bacchino" del Tacca (sec. XVI)
You will remain in Prato about 1 hour and 15 minutes
Than Lucca.He will give you a map and you will be dropped off in Napoleone square and he will pick you up again Porta S. Maria (he will show you where it is).
This is nice as you can easily walk around by yourself, impossible to get lost and than you have not to to the same way walking back, but you can walk across the hold part of the small city. the main The path is mainly only pedestrian, he will give you also some advice of where to have lunch, if you want, in Anfitheather square, where the cars can’t drive. About 2 hours and half in Lucca.
Than Pisa. Piazza dei Miracoli, to admire the leaning tower!! about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Back home around 17:30/18:00
4) Visit to Perugia-Cortona and Assisi 390 euro (lunch is not included)
5) CINQUE TERRE:
- Pick up at 07:45am
- We leave the van at La Spezia train station
- We take the train (the train tickets has to be bought there at the little train station in La Spezia, they are NOT INCLUDED )
- about 5 minutes ride by train we drop off in Rio Maggiore where we stay for about 40 minutes
- Take the train from Rio Maggiore (at 11:18) to Manarola : due to the flood of two years ago the famous path of Love is still closed. You will visit however the nice little village of Manarola
- We take the boat in Manarola at 12:20 (cost of the tickets NOT INCLUDED we have to buy it there) and reach Monterosso, where we will have lunch (NOT INCLUDED)
- Take the train in at Monterosso at 15:22and drop off Vernazza (where we stay for about 40 minutes)
- We take the train from Vernazza at 16:22 to La Spezia.
- Around 19.00 we should be in Florence
Beppe will be always with you
Euro 450,00 (for the entire group)
6) Visit Pisa Lucca and the famous Marble Cave Fantiscritti: 390 euro
7) Visit to Orvieto 350 euro
8) transfer from Florence airport to the apt 60 euro
9) transfer Venice to Florence 470 euro
10) transfer Pisa airport to Florence (on request we can stop at the leaning tower) 175 euro
11) Transfer Roma/Milan airport to Florence euro 540
12) Transfer from Bologna airport to Florence euro 190
Italian Cooking Class
Cooking classes are held on request, usually in the morning, and are followed by lunch, where guests can enjoy the dishes they have just prepared. Each class lasts from 3 to 4 hours.
Cooking classes are hosted by Paola, and whilst they are not 'professional', they offer a true insight into traditional homestyle Tuscan cooking, allowing you to learn how to make typical Italian dishes for you to share with your family and friends when you return home. On request I am pleased to arrange cooking lessons for specific purposes and for larger groups.
Prices are in accordance with the type of course, group size and content of the class. As a guide, based on 2 people taking part, the price is 65 euros per person for one 4-5 hour class included all the ingredients.